Marriage and Relationship Counselling Waterford, Ireland
Unfortunately rough times in a relationship are common – with all the good times you share, at some point you are eventually going to experience bad times – we are all only human.
But an unhealthy relationship can take its tool in a variety of ways. Both you and your partner may feel unwanted, dejected, unworthy and even depressed. The negativity and lack of self-worth in your relationship can carry into other areas of life and can damage you in - your career, interactions with loved ones and most especially deep down in your psyche.
Some of the common issues that signal serious problems are:
- You and your partner fail to communicate
- You or your partner feel taken for granted
- You and your partner feel unsupported
- Intimacy has gone out of your relationship
- An unhealthy relationship can stifle the individual and damage the spirit
If you are a married couple or in a relationship and are in need of counselling, please contact us today for a professional, confidential counselling session on 086 - 245 7458.
This page relates to: Relationship Counselling, Marriage Counselling & Couples Counselling